Wednesday 9 January 2013

Talking about TV...





A student in 4ESO emailed this cool composition and he thinks it is O.K. if we publish it. Here it goes! I hope you enjoy reading it too. 

I hadn´t thought that zombie´s series were so funny until I was zapping on the tv, last saturday,  then I saw "the walking dead" program. What an amazing title!! I thought.
Unfortunately it was the begining of the season 2, so I have missed the firts chapters. At any rate, it was a strange night. The story  is about a group of survivors after a massive virus attack which transforms people  in zombies after biting you or after hurting you,  in any way, they will kill you.
The programme shows you what happen  if the humanity carries on making a lot of experiments whitout control. It also reveals you the survivor´s spirit.
But attention!!  if you think that "the heads off" and "parts of body" and specially "blood" is disgusting, don´t see this programme.

I´m adding some photographes of the programme.




No comments:

Post a Comment